Queen Church Condos. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Queen Church Condos
- Builders: Tridel
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2027
- Address: Queen St E, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5C 2T3
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Queen St & Church St
- Neighborhood: Financial District
- Architect: Rosario Varacalli & Kirkor Architect + Planners
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 57 storeys
- Number Of Units: 445
- Nearby Parks: Moss Park, St James Park
- Location: Perfectly located in the downtown Financial District, it connects you to everything and everywhere you can imagine. Gourmet food at St Lawrence Market, concerts at Dundas Square, shopping at the Eaton Centre, Nordstrom or Saks Fifth Avenue are only the beginning! Core public transit, including the Yonge Subway Line, street cars and buses are steps away. You are then minutes away from U of T, Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University) and George Brown College - some of the best schools Toronto has to offer.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Rising at the northwest corner of Queen St & Church St in Toronto is Tridel's newest highrise condominium. Stretching 57 storeys high, starting with vintage buildings at ground level, this project is a stunning mix of historical and contemporary design.
Entering the spectacular lobby, you can't help but be impressed by the artistic vision which is evident in the contemporary design, furnishings and beautiful art pieces. Your suite has been carefully designed to maximize space and light. Explore the building's amenities: co-work space, pet-wash station, fitness centre, outdoor yoga deck, kids' play zone, digital studios, meeting room, parcel storage and numerous lounges.